Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 11:00am to 3:00pm
Museum of Natural and Cultural History
1680 E 15th Avenue, Eugene, OR
A big helping of food-focused fun for the whole family!
· Explore our newest exhibit, Hungry Planet: What the World Eats
· Enjoy storytelling with Cullen Vance at 11:30 am and 1:00 pm
· Learn about local and global food traditions
· Dig into culinary-inspired crafts and activities
· Make a nonperishable food donation to FOOD for Lane County
Admission is $10 per family (up to two adults and four children) and free for MNCH members. Not a member yet? Sign up during Family Day and receive a 50% discount on your new family membership. Families presenting EBT cards are admitted for $5 through the Museums for All program.