On March 23, Oregon Governor Kate Brown issued an executive order calling for Oregonians to stay home, closing specific retail businesses, and requiring social distancing in most cases, immediately and until further notice. Social gatherings with people from outside of your household are not allowed until further notice.
Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 11:00am to 3:00pm
Museum of Natural and Cultural History
1680 E 15th Avenue, Eugene, OR
A big helping of food-focused fun for the whole family!
· Explore our newest exhibit, Hungry Planet: What the World Eats
· Enjoy storytelling with Cullen Vance at 11:30 am and 1:00 pm
· Learn about local and global food traditions
· Dig into culinary-inspired crafts and activities
· Make a nonperishable food donation to FOOD for Lane County
Admission is $10 per family (up to two adults and four children) and free for MNCH members. Not a member yet? Sign up during Family Day and receive a 50% discount on your new family membership. Families presenting EBT cards are admitted for $5 through the Museums for All program.