UO Practice Video Interviews: The Hershey Company
Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 2:00pm
The University Career Center's practice interview program is a safe place to practice interview skills, gain confidence and receive interview feedback from an experienced hiring professional. Guest employers volunteer their time to interview students and provide them with immediate feedback on their interviewing skills. Interviews at this time will be on a familiar video platform (i.e. Zoom, Teams, etc).
- Interviews are 30 minutes in length - ~20 minutes for the interview and ~10 minutes for feedback from the interviewer.
- Students will not interview for a specific position but should be prepared to respond to general behavior interview questions.
- Students DO NOT have to have specific interest in the organization in order to participate--the goal is to get practice interview experience.
Why Sign-up for a Practice Interview?
- Knowing what to expect and how to prepare will lead to successful future interviews. Success begins with preparation.
- You will receive immediate interview feedback from our guest employer and professional hiring manager.
- Practice makes better! Get a jump start on your job search, boost your interview skills and increase your chances for a successful interview the next time you're in front of an employer.
Interview with Confidence with these Tips & Resources
Sign-up for Practice Interviews in Handshake:
- Sign in to Handshake with your Duck ID and upload your resume if you have not done so yet.
- Under “Jobs” select “On-Campus Interviews” then search by organization name or key words.
- Select the practice interview position, review position and sign-up deadlines. Attach resumes submit and sign-up for a 30-minute interview time slot provided.
THIS IS A PRACTICE INTERVIEW and is a program of the University Career Center's Campus Recruiting Program. Missing a scheduled practice interview is unprofessional and guarantees disqualification from Handshake privileges. View Policies here for more information (http://career.uoregon.edu/about/programs/campus-recruiting/policies).
Please contact Tina Haynes if you have questions about this opportunity.
Tina Haynes, Employer Engagement Coordinator
UO Career Center | email@example.com