Summer Executive Leadership Program Week 4: Global Marketplace
Friday, June 29 at 8:00am
109 NW Naito
109 NW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97209
Summer Executive Certificate Program
Week 4 Global Marketplace
Earn an executive education certificate in sports product leadership. The University of Oregon has partnered with the sports product industry’s best to offer world-class educational opportunities. We are now offering the best of our 18-month Master’s program in a fast, convenient, in-depth executive education certificate.
- Summer intensive program for experienced sports product industry executives.
- Class of 20–30 executives from companies around the world.
- Focuses on the complete life cycle, including innovation, sustainability, merchandising, e-commerce, brand marketing, and leadership.
- Combines classroom, discussion and hands-on projects.
- Accelerates product management and leadership skills.
- Learn from international leaders both inside and outside the industry.
- Improve cross-cultural business strategies and opportunities.
Week 4: Global Marketplace
- Connecting brands to consumers around the world
- Building a successful direct-to-consumer business
- Digital commerce opportunities
- Rules and opportunities for growing to new markets
The program includes all course materials and books. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided throughout each day.