Summer Executive Certificate Program Week 2: Product Excellence
Friday, June 15 at 8:00am
109 NW Naito
109 NW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97209
Summer Executive Certificate Program
Week 2 Product Excellence
Earn an executive education certificate in sports product leadership. The University of Oregon has partnered with the sports product industry’s best to offer world-class educational opportunities. We are now offering the best of our 18-month Master’s program in a fast, convenient, in-depth executive education certificate.
- Summer intensive program for experienced sports product industry executives.
- Class of 20–30 executives from companies around the world.
- Focuses on the complete life cycle, including innovation, sustainability, merchandising, e-commerce, brand marketing, and leadership.
- Combines classroom, discussion and hands-on projects.
- Accelerates product management and leadership skills.
- Learn from international leaders both inside and outside the industry.
- Improve cross-cultural business strategies and opportunities.
Week 2: Product Excellence
- Build a team product from concept-to-execution in our Innovation Lab
- Product design for the future
- Managing a successful product line
- Sustainable sourcing and innovation
The program includes all course materials and books. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided throughout each day.