Student Sustainability Fund Application Due: Spring 2017
Monday, May 1, 2017 at 12:00pm
Erb Memorial Union (EMU), 005
1395 University Street, Eugene, OR 97403
The Student Sustainability Fund awards grants to student projects or events. The goals of the Student Sustainability Fund are:
- Provide students with funding to implement projects or events that focus on the pursuit of human equity, environmental vitality, and economic well-being.
- Give students experience with technical writing, leadership, project management, and/or event planning.
Specific Restrictions on Use of Funds
- Project implementation must take place in Eugene on the University of Oregon campus.
- Grant funding cannot be used for student stipends or wages.
- Grant funding cannot be used to pay consultant fees.
- UO faculty and staff may support students, but proposals must be student-initiated and implementation must be primarily managed by students.
- Funding cannot be used for catering or food purchases.
- The funding requested must be between $500.00 and $7,500.00.
To view the application and for more information, please visit: https://orgsync.com/48492/forms/206875.