My Account>View My Activity. For more information about this opportunity contact: Tina Haynes, On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator UO Career Center email@example.com 541.346.6006"/> My Account>View My Activity. For more information about this opportunity contact: Tina Haynes, On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator UO Career Center firstname.lastname@example.org 541.346.6006">Skip to main content
Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
Hendricks Hall, Career Center - Room 220
1408 University Street, Eugene, OR
Get Practice Interview Experience with Guest Employer: Tina Ford, Talent Acquisition Specialist with Kroger/Fred Meyer.
The UO Career Center's Practice Interview Program is a safe place to practice interview skills, gain confidence and receive interview feedback from an experienced hiring professional. Guest employers volunteer their time to interview students and provide them with immediate feedback on their interviewing skills. Interviews are 30 minutes in length: 20 minutes for the interview and 10 minutes for immediate feedback from the interviewer.
Why Sign-up For A Practice Interview?
• Knowing what to expect and how to prepare will lead to successful future interviews. Success begins with preparation.
• You will receive immediate verbal and written interview feedback from our guest employer and provided a Practice Interview evaluation form to take with you.
• Practice makes better! Get a jump start on your job search, boost your interview skills and increase your chances for a successful interview the next time you're in front of an employer.
ABOUT KROGER/FRED MEYER
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs more than 368,000 associates who serve customers in 2,641 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia under two dozen local banner names including Kroger and Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer actively hires UO students for their paid Summer Internship Program for roles in merchandising, buying, HR, marketing, finance and more! More info: https://jobs.kroger.com/fred-meyer/go/Fred-Meyer/587600/
*(4)-30 minute practice phone interview sign-up slots available. Guest employer will call you on phone # provided on resume.
The Practice Interview Program is part of the On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) Program. Not showing up for a scheduled interview is unprofessional and guarantees disqualification from Duck Connect privileges. View OCR Policies here for more information (http://career.uoregon.edu/about/programs/campus-recruiting/policies).
HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR A PRACTICE INTERVIEW: you MUST have a resume uploaded to Duck Connect [https://career.uoregon.edu/DuckConnect] before you can sign-up for on-campus interview time slot:
1. In Duck Connect select: "On-Campus Interviews" and select "APPLY for On-Campus Interviews I Qualify For." (If you're not seeing opportunities you expect to see, select "VIEW all On-Campus Interviews")
2. Search for the position and organization you're applying to and review position description, qualifications and important deadlines.
3. Click "Request Interview" button to submit your resume.
4. Confirm your interview requests and interview confirmations in Duck Connect>My Account>View My Activity.
For more information about this opportunity contact:
Tina Haynes, On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator
UO Career Center