Merchandising: The Art of Building and Selling Profitable Assortments
Friday, February 16 at 8:00am
109 NW Naito
109 NW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97209
This 2 day workshop hosted by the Lunquist Colege of Business Sports Product Management is focused on the management of product from inception to retail sell-through.
Through simulation and industry speakers, you will learn best practices that connect profitability to all pipeline decisions. It’s the perfect workshop to take your product merchandising knowledge to the next level.
In two days, you’ll learn the following skills:
- How to create a product plan that will enhance the brand and grow retail profitability
- How to create assortments that communicate the brand story throughout the go-to-market process and at retail
- How to leverage historical data and consumer insights to connect analysis to product strategy
- How to lay the groundwork for profitable assortments and align strategies throughout the pipeline to achieve goals
- How to build assortments using strategies that merge the artistic qualities of the right brain with the logical nature of the left brain
- How to analyze product sales data and other available levers to boost wholesale and retail performance