Let's Talk - Confidential One-on-Ones
Monday, May 23 at 3:00pm
More dates through June 6, 2022
Tuesday, May 24 at 10:00am
Wednesday, May 25 at 2:00pm
Thursday, May 26 at 2:00pm
Friday, May 27 at 1:00pm
Monday, May 30 at 3:00pm
Tuesday, May 31 at 10:00am
Wednesday, June 1 at 2:00pm
Thursday, June 2 at 2:00pm
Friday, June 3 at 1:00pm
Monday, June 6 at 3:00pm
See multiple satellite locations in description or website
Let’s Talk is a service that provides easy access to free, informal, and confidential one-on-one consultation with a Counseling Services staff member. See our website for six additional Let’s Talk days/times offered throughout the week.
Let’s Talk is especially helpful for students who:
- Have a specific concern and would like to consult with someone about it.
- Would like on-the-spot consultation rather than ongoing counseling.
- Would like to consult with a CS staff member about what actual therapy looks like.
- Would like to meet with one of our CS identity-based specialists.
- Have a concern about a friend or family member and would like some ideas about what to do.
How does Let’s Talk work?
Let’s Talk will be offered via Zoom and/or in satellite locations across campus. As a drop-in service, there is no need to schedule an appointment and no paperwork to be completed. Students are seen individually on a first-come, first-served basis at the times listed below. There may be a wait in the Zoom waiting room if the Let’s Talk staff member is meeting with another student. Please wait and we will be with you as soon as we can. Let’s Talk appointments are brief (usually between 15-30 minutes) and are meant to be used on an as-needed basis.
- Mondays 3-5PM - Meet with Jingqing Liu, who specializes in working with international students. Click here: https://zoom.us/j/99378816150
- Tuesdays 10AM-12PM - Meet with Carolyn Meiller, who specializes in working with LGBTQ students, at the Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence (Oregon Hall-Room 130) or click here: https://zoom.us/j/99147472563.
- Wednesdays 2-4PM - Meet with Cecile Gadson, who specializes in working with Black and African American students, at the Black Cultural Center.
- Wednesdays 4-6PM - Meet with Caryn Zaner, who specializes in working with graduate students and queer, trans, and gender non-conforming students. Click here: https://zoom.us/j/92314812010
- Thursdays 2-4PM - Meet with Eric Garcia, who specializes in working with LatinX and undocumented students, at the Multicultural Center (EMU 109m) or click here:
- Thursdays 4-6PM - Meet with Kristen Besler at Global Scholars Hall (Room 103) or click here: https://zoom.us/j/92058889528
- Fridays 1-3PM - Meet with Mariko Lin at the Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence (Oregon Hall-Room 130) or click here: