Leadership Enrichment Internship (LEI) Information Session
Monday, October 16 at 12:00pm
Erb Memorial Union (EMU), 109, Multicultural Center
1395 University Street, Eugene, OR 97403
Attention UO undergraduates! Are you interested in a 16-week paid internship in 2024?
The Division of Equity and Inclusion is accepting applications for the winter – spring 2024 Leadership Enrichment Internship (LEI), a paid mentored internship experience for undergraduate students from underrepresented communities.
We have 11 internship openings across different fields and industries (see full position descriptions on Handshake – search “LEI”). Apply by October 22, 11:59pm: https://tinyurl.com/LEI-Apply.
Attend an info session to learn more! RSVPs are encouraged but not required. Visit our website for more information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We hope to see you there!
The LEI offers:
- Real-life work experience
- Networking with industry professionals
- Direct mentorship
- Professional & leadership development
- Community building with other UO student interns
- Individual and group discussions and reflections
- Opportunities to gain clarity about your short- and long-term career goals