Leadership Enrichment Internship Info Session
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:00pm
The Multicultural Center (MCC), EMU 109
1395 University St, Eugene, OR 97403
Attention UO undergraduates! Are you interested in a 16-week paid mentored internship?
The Division of Equity and Inclusion is accepting applications for the winter – spring 2022 Leadership Enrichment Internship (LEI), a paid mentored internship experience for undergraduate students from underrepresented communities.
We have 10 internship openings across different disciplines and industries (see full position descriptions on Handshake – search “LEI”). Apply by October 22, 11:59pm: https://tinyurl.com/LEI-Apply.
Attend an info session to learn more! You are encouraged to RSVP in advance but not required. We hope to see you there! Email email@example.com with any questions.
The LEI offers:
- Real-life work experience
- Networking with industry professionals
- Direct mentorship
- Professional & leadership development
- Community building with other UO student interns
- Individual and group discussions and reflections
- Opportunities to gain clarity about your short- and long-term career goals