Thursday, February 14 at 9:00am to 5:00pm
Erb Memorial Union (EMU), Ballroom
1395 University Street, Eugene, OR 97403
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to interview with Enterprise Holdings! They’ll be on campus for the Winter Internship and Job Career Fair looking to hire for their Management Trainee Winter Intern and Management Trainee. Bring your resume and best self to connect with local recruiters about career opportunities.
You must sumbit your resume by the end of the day Tuesday, February 5 on Hadshake to be considered for an interview on campus the day after the Winter Job and Internship Career Fair (2/13) from 12pm to 4pm!
How to Apply for On-Campus Interview Consideration
1. Connect with company recruiter at the Internship and Career Fair.
2. Sign in to Handshake with your Duck ID.
3. Upload your resume to apply for on-campus interviews.
4. Under “Jobs” select “On-Campus Interviews” then search by organization name or by additional filters.
5. Review position description, qualifications and deadlines.
Please contact Tina Haynes with questions about this opportunity.
Tina Haynes, On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator
UO Career Center
Find more opportunities like these through Handshake! Complete your profile to personalize your job/internship feeds, upload your resume, sign-up for on-campus interviews, practice interviews, career fairs, networking events, workshops and more!