Hesser Memorial Scholarship Deadline
Friday, June 16, 2017
The Myrtle Hesser Memorial Scholarship awards $8,000 per year, renewable for up to five years based on continued eligibility.
- Available to Oregon residents and Non-residents.
- Eligible students must have a physical disability, such that it significantly impacts the student’s ability to work and attend school, or that the student incurs significant expenses that are related to the disability.
- Students must be admitted to or enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University of Oregon. If the student cannot attend full time due to the disability, the scholarship may be prorated for the term or year.
- Preference will be given to freshmen and sophomores with a minimum 3.2 high school GPA or 3.0 college GPA.
- Selection will be based on financial need, academic ability, and impact of disability. The scholarship award will be approximately $8,000 and is renewable for up to 5 years based on continued eligibility.
Applications are available at the Accessible Education Center front desk in 164 Oregon Hall, or can be downloaded and submitted electronically.
All application materials are due by 5:00 PM on Friday, June 16th to the AEC office, or by email to email@example.com.