My Account>View My Activity."/> My Account>View My Activity.">Skip to main content
Thursday, May 25 at 9:00am to 2:00pm
Hendricks Hall, 220 - Career Center
1408 University Street, Eugene, OR
Practice Interview Date: 5/25/2017
Get Practice Interview Experience with Guest Employer: Majanke Seidel, Talent Acquisition Specialist with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
The UO Career Center's Practice Interview Program is a safe place to practice interview skills, gain confidence and receive interview feedback from an experienced hiring professional. Guest employers volunteer their time to interview students and provide them with immediate feedback on their interviewing skills. Interviews are 45 minutes in length: 30 minutes for the interview and 15 minutes for immediate feedback from the interviewer.
Why Sign-up For A Practice Interview?
• Knowing what to expect and how to prepare will lead to successful future interviews. Success begins with preparation.
• You will receive immediate verbal and written interview feedback from our guest employer and provided a Practice Interview evaluation form to take with you.
• Practice makes better! Get a jump start on your job search, boost your interview skills and increase your chances for a successful interview the next time you're in front of an employer.
The goal of a successful interview is to be the candidate of choice. How do you accomplish this during an interview?
• Distinguish yourself from other candidates
• Communicate "evidence" of your ability to do the job
• Strategically highlight experiences, skills, and knowledge related to the job
The Practice Interview Program is part of the On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) Program. Not showing up for a scheduled practice interview is unprofessional and guarantees disqualification from Duck Connect privileges. View OCR Policies here for more information (http://career.uoregon.edu/about/programs/campus-recruiting/policies).
Enterprise Holdings is the nation’s largest rental car company and hires thousands of college graduates and interns each year for their Management Trainee positions. As Management Trainees learning will be hands-on. You’ll take care of customers, connect with your community and live our values. And learn what goes into managing a multimillion-dollar business. That’s just the beginning of what you can do at Enterprise. More info: http://go.enterpriseholdings.com/
THIS IS A PRACTICE INTERVIEW - A PROGRAM OF THE UO CAREER CENTER
Qualifications: The Career Center's Practice Interview Program is open to undergrads in ALL majors.
How to Apply: You MUST have a resume uploaded to Duck Connect before you can apply for any on-campus interviews:
1. In Duck Connect select: "On-Campus Interviews" and select "APPLY for On-Campus Interviews I Qualify For." (If you're not seeing opportunities you expect to see, select "VIEW all On-Campus Interviews")
2. Search for the position and organization you're applying to and review position description, qualifications and important deadlines.
3. Click "Request Interview" button to submit your resume.
4. Confirm your interview requests and interview confirmations in Duck Connect>My Account>View My Activity.