Monday, April 24, 2017
Erb Memorial Union (EMU), Ballroom
1395 University Street, Eugene, OR 97403
Deadline to Submit Resume for Interview Consideration: 4/24/2017
Interview Date: 5/4/2017
Connect with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Spring Career Fair 5/3 in the EMU Ballroom!
Our Internships are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee!
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on some of the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. You'll find a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with. Plus, your performance can earn you awards, bonuses and potential future career opportunities.
Once you get to know our people, our values and our commitment to the planet, you’ll begin to understand what makes us GO
• Gain highly marketable skills in customer service, sales, marketing and administration. You'll be a step ahead after graduation!
• Challenge yourself in a problem-solving, goal-oriented environment.
• Develop your skills through structured training.
• Enjoy a fun, team-oriented workplace where you make a difference.
• Earn good money and the chance for bonuses and awards.
All majors welcome to apply if you are graduating between December 2017 and June 2018 and have one of the following types of experience:
• Sales, customer service, marketing, or management experience (paid or unpaid) OR
• Leadership experience in student organizations, volunteer organizations or student athletics.
All candidates must have:
o Excellent verbal communication skills
o Intention to pursue a career in sales and management
o Good driving record and valid driver's license
How to Apply and Submit Your Resume to Duck Connect: