Considering Law School - Prelaw Info Session
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:00pm
Lokey Education Building, Room 116
1571 Alder Street, Eugene, OR 97403
Considering whether law school is right for you?
This info session will provide students with information on effective preparation for law school. Information will include:
- career opportunities in the legal field
- experiences law schools seek in their candidates (e.g., courses, skills, extracurriculars)
- how to finance a legal education
- how to prep for the LSAT
Ready to apply to law school? Consider attending the "Applying to Law School" info session on Wednesday, Oct 25 at 12-1 pm in 360 Oregon Hall.
You can also arrange a one-on-one advising appointment with UO's prelaw advisor by calling 541-346-3211.
Support your prelaw advisor can provide:
- guidance on preparation for law school, including undergraduate curriculum;
- providing basic information on Law School Admission Council (LSAC) services, including the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) and online application process;
- providing information on financial aid for law school;
- reviewing application materials such as personal statements for law school; and
- answering general questions regarding the law school admissions process (e.g., “Is law school right for me?”)