Building Bridges Unconference
Friday, February 24 at 11:45am
Find new ways to put your business skills to work making the world a better place. Get inspired by hearing from speakers and panelist who are currently doing just that. Next, gather in small groups to pursue your own creative ideas.
(A virtual attendance option is also available during registration.)
This event is designed for alumni and current students of the UO Lundquist College of Business graduate programs. Members of the community are also welcome.
SPEAKERS, PANELISTS, AND THOUGHT LEADERS
- Domonique Debnam, MBA '19, motivational speaker, Senior Director Fitness and Tennis Men's/Women's Footwear, Nike
- Terry McDonald, Executive Director, St. Vincent de Paul of Lane County, Inc.
- Amina Moreau, serial entrepreneur, CEO and Co-Founder, Radious
- Emily Darchuk, MBA '18, Founder and CEO, Wheyward Spirit
- Orion Falvey '13, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Orchid Health
- Ye Feng, MBA '22, Founder, Spectra Scientific
- Tommy Pham, Co-Founder and Chief Dad, Raiden Science Foundation
- Genevieve Sheridan, MBA '24, Transition Executive Director, Good Neighbor Center
- YOU! An unconference is not something you go to. It is something you make happen.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You're a perfect fit for this event if you're:
- Wondering how to use a graduate degree in business to help make the world a better place
- Ready to engage and explore
- Eager to hear from Oregonians who are digging in to make change
- Excited about connecting with others to develop exciting projects that grow from your own interests and passions
You might be:
- A current student in one of the UO Lundquist College of Business's graduate programs in Eugene or Portland
- An alumna or alumnus of one of our graduate-level business programs
- Someone who is considering starting their degree
- A community member or friend of a student or grad who is just curious and ready to be inspired.
- 11:30 a.m.-noon - check In
- Noon - lunch
- 12:45 p.m. - Welcome from Dean Bruce Blonigen
- 1:00 p.m. - Panel 1 and speakers
- 3:00 p.m. - Break
- 3:15 p.m. - Panel 2 and speaker
- 4:30 p.m. - Unconference sessions
- 5:30 p.m. - Closing remarks and social hour
No recent activity